Forms is a new part of our website that we are developing to make things quick and easy for our clients.

About T4 Forms

Our new forms section

At present the only form avaiable for completion on our new website is the basic new client form.

This page is only intended for T4 new clients that we have already spoken to and directed here.


Clients will be directed to relevant form pages by

HMRC Have a brief explanation video for New Employees

To the left is HMRC brief video guide about starting as a new employee if that helps.


About this form This form is designed to be filled in on screen. You must answer all the questions except those marked 'optional'. You can’t save the form but once you’ve completed it you’ll be able to print a copy and post it. Instructions for Employers This Starter Checklist can be used to gather information about your new employee. You can use this information to help fill in your first Full Payment Submission (FPS) for this employee. You need to keep the information recorded on the Starter Checklist record for the current and previous 3 tax years. Do not send this form to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). Instructions for Employees As a new employee your employer needs the information on this form before your first payday to tell HMRC about you and help them use the correct tax code. Fill in this form then you can print it and send it or give it to your employer. Do not send this form to HMRC. It's important that you choose the correct statement. If you do not choose the correct statement you may pay too much or too little tax. For help filling in this form watch HMRC's short video


Enter your details here
Enter your National Insurance Number here e.g. AA001122B (no spaces)
Your email address for payslips to be sent to or any questions about this form
Telephone number in case we needed to contact you about this form (no spaces)


Enter the name of the employers here


Below chose a statement that accurately reflects your work or other income (e.g. pensions) situation for the current tax year (6 April to 5 April).
Q1: Do you have any Student or Postgraduate Loans? (answer above)
Tick ALL (above) that apply to you. GUIDANCE: Types of Student Loan You have a Plan1 if any of the following apply: • you lived in Northern Ireland when you started your course • you lived in England or Wales and started your course before 1 September 2012 You have a Plan 2 if: You lived in England or Wales and started your course on or after 1 September 2012. You have a Plan 4 if: You lived in Scotland and applied through the Students Award Agency Scotland (SAAS) when you started your course. You have a Postgraduate Loan if any of the following apply: • you lived in England and started your Postgraduate Master's course on or after 1 August 2016 • you lived in Wales and started your Postgraduate Master's course on or after 1 August 2017 • you lived in England or Wales and started your Postgraduate Doctoral course on or after 1 August 2018

Previous P45 from Previous Employment (If Applicable)

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
WHAT IS A P45? - A P45 is a document given to employees by their employer when the leave an employment. The P45 will show the date of leaving, gross pay and tax deducted to the date of leaving. If you have a P45 from a previous employer, since most recent previous 6 April, then please upload it here or email it to (in format .pdf, .jpeg, .jpg)


By ticking this declaration you are confirming that you are the named person at the top of this form and that all the information provided is correct.
How clear and easy did you find it to complete this form? (1 hard to 5 easy)

HMRC & Other Useful Links for more informaton

Here are some useful links for any further information you mught find helpful.

Share This